In these challenging times, the most efficient way to retain customers and grow your business is to leverage existing customer data to create appealing 1:1 communications, in all your channels. Together with Merkle and Dentsu, Albert Heijn (part of Ahold Delhaize). uses data to exceed customer expectations and to make e-commerce go hand in hand with above-the-line communications.
- How do you ensure that every marketing action contributes measurably to your growth?
- How do you make sure that your team has the right insights for effective campaigns?
- What practical steps can you take to improve your results through data?
Get the answers to these questions in our webinar: “The Brand Recovery Series |
” By Albert Heijn, Merkle and Dentsu
- Suzanne Klein – Data lead at DAN DNA (Dentsu)
- Jeroen Oosterbaan – Marketing Effectiveness at Albert Heijn
- Joffrey Hoijer – Vice President Solutions at Merkle (Dentsu).
When: 11th of June, 14:00 (CEST)
Register: To join us, register by sending an email to email@example.com
During this webinar our speakers will give you a sneak peek into Albert Heijn’s practical approach to data, CRM and media, which resulted in smarter and more effective marketing. They will reveal how Albert Heijn manages to build more personal relationships with its customers by looking at data from a customer perspective and how the Albert Heijn Marketing model and model-based e-commerce have delivered great business results.